Friday, March 20, 2009

my baby boy

Alex 2 yrs old at my baby shower for my 2nd boy

My hopes for you
I've got nothing but big plans for you
I know its hard to grasp that when right now your favorite show is blues clues
someday you will understand
that's exactly what I hope for you is not to under stand but stand above
above all else
Take care of yourself
You've been on my side now for two years
and in my heart for three
losing you is my biggest fear
I can remember when I became we
you've really became forever entangled inside of me
you have became my sadness my laughter and glee
God sent me an angel made from his powerful hands
like his hands hes got big powerful plans for his angel
I'm in care of these big plans there for me to handle
and that I do with great care
I teach you to be kind, love and share
but above all else Believe
believe in him cause he is your true maker
and you true taker
and trust me baby he isn't a manipulator
he will be your first love above everything
he will be there through all your pain
he will be there watching your losses and your gains
as well as I your are forever apart of me
I want you to be free
I want you to take those wings
that God crafted with great detail
I want you to attempt to fly and fail
I want you to learn
I want you to do what your heart yearns
I want you to soar
I want you to find yourself and love God to the core
I want the good memories to out weigh the bad
I want you to remember you have a Father above and a wonderful dad
Me and daddy will be forever beside you
and we know you will make it through
I want you to live in truth
I want you to love hard and strive harder
I want you to always want to go farther
I want you to be content with what God has given you
I want you to have massive hopes and dreams
always remember nothing is never as hard as it seems
I want you to love a woman with great care when the time comes
I want you to let me know its okay to let go
I don't know if I could ever let go you will always be my baby
the thought of handing you over to another lady
But if you stand by me I think I to will make it through
I want you to love your kids as much as I love you.
I love you Alex.



I wrote this when I was prego with my second I was scared to death of the attention being taken off him and on the baby. I was scared to love another child. Didn't know if I could. So I wrote this. Little did I know God had his hand in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment